When my girls were becoming too big to be kept snug up in their mosses basket, I had to put them in a cot bed with more space but also more opportunity to move. The blanket was not an option, as I knew they will kick them off and they would wake up in the middle of the night feeling cold. I opted for the baby sleeping bag as I was sure they would stay at a comfortable temperature through the night and that they will have more difficulties to climb out of their cot.
Sarah Dialo, the designer of the Made in France urban brand, realised when she had her first baby that she had to regularly create new baby sleeping bags for him. She could already find some sleep bags with adjustable length, the one you could fold with simple press studs. However, getting this extra fabric at the bottom of baby’s leg is not the most comfortable.
That’s why she created a versatile and flexible baby sleeping bag, which grows with baby and doesn’t forget Mummy, called the Mû
What does a Mum really need when baby is small?
A cover to keep baby warm wherever he is: in a pram, in the car seat, in the cot and a bag to put the essential when they are out. From 0 to 3 months, baby sleeps a lot during daytime from 7 hours to 5 hours and you can’t always stay at home during his naps. For your sanity, you need to meet other mums. The bag is perfect to put the bottle, the favourite teddy bear, and the nappies…
The Mû Baby sleeping bag is really practical and smart!
– The sleep bag grows with baby
– You can use the extra bit as a bag or an extension
– The bag with his push buttons can be carried on the shoulder, on a pram or attached to a cot…
– With the zip you can open it and change baby easily, leave his legs free to walk, put the seatbelt on
– The fleece filling keeps baby warm and it’s not distorted over time
– No need to get a summer sleeping bag, just adjust the level of your baby’s nightwear
– The cotton veil in contact to his sensitive skin make him feel cosy
– You can open it completely and it will become a mat and discover the liberty pattern
To discover how the Mû works, watch this video!
The Mû has won the Atinov Innovation Award in France, I am sure it will win the affection of your baby.